PSA! Travel is back on, and I’m so excited.
I am heading over to wintery New York City for a month, and being that it’s the first time I’ve travelled in three years... I’m feeling a little rusty. But thankfully for the Etoile Medium Divider Travel Case, at least I know I won’t be stressed about packing my makeup!
The sleek, black vegan leather with monogrammed initials, really tugs on my aesthetic heartstrings. But what stands out to me the most about the case is the compartments! I have had old makeup bags which are large, but without the separation, it’s an absolute pain to have to dig through the bag every time I’m trying to find something. I end up making such a mess and it takes me much longer to get ready. Worst!
With the Etoile case, you can even customise the compartments; so, if you’d like a larger slot for your complexion or eyeshadow products, but only need a small space for your lipsticks- you can switch around the slats so everything fits in effortlessly. It has been an absolute lifesaver!
I like to travel with ample options, but I’m also aware that I’m going to be doing a lot of (read as: A LOT!) shopping while I’m in New York, so I’m only filling up the case halfway, but it still allows me to bring 1 or 2 products in each makeup category without struggling to zip it up.
All in all, this is the beauty lover’s accessory that I never knew I needed! Even when I’m not on to go, I find myself laying out all my current makeup faves in rotation on my vanity which makes the getting ready process so much easier.
5 makeup products that are always travelling with me:
- Kosas Revealer Concealer- This is a hydrating concealer, and will be perfect in the New York City cold!
- Mecca Max Brow Soap- If there’s one product I use everyday, it’s this! I’ve gone through 3 jars of it now
- Bite Beauty Upswing Mascara- Holds a curl all day and doesn’t smudge! The most reliable mascara I’ve tried
- Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm- Technically a skincare product, but I love to apply this over my lipliner for a gloss effect, whilst keeping my lips protected from the cold
- Makeup by Mario Master Mattes Palette- The one eyeshadow to rule them all! When I’m travelling, I don’t do extravagant makeup looks, which is why I love to have one palette with every neutral I could hope for!
Bianca is a content creator, influencer and social media manager that focuses primarily on Beauty. Bianca is known for her editorial-style makeup looks and dewy skin focused skincare. She has worked with brands such as MAC, ILIA Beauty, Fenty, Mecca and Avene.
- Tags: Beauty BFFs